A hot air balloon is an exciting way to see “the largest open air museum in the world” from Luxor sky. Early morning our representative will pick you up from your hotel to cross the Nile river by motor boat to the West Bank, then you will be taken to the take off area where you will start your balloon ride in the sky of Luxor, through your trip you can see the temples and tombs of the ancient Egyptian kings, also you can take memorial photos. The balloon ride takes 45 minutes, before you reach the ground again. Our representative will wait for you upon your return to take you back to your hotel with a wishing you a happy and enjoyable stay in Luxor.
– Tour: 3 hours
– Group: Not private
– Max travelers per product: 20
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Hotel pickup and drop-off from Luxor hotels/Nile cruise & return.
– Coffee and/or Tea
– 40 to 45min Hot-air balloon flight over Luxor.
– English-speaking guide/pilot.
– Flight certificate and souvenir.
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
– This experience requires good weather. If tour canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Nicole Tomasella –
Unforgettable moment for me in my life, in first i was afraid then started enjoying, also customer service was prompt and helpful at answering all of my questions.