Are you ready for an amazing day in one of the most beautiful places in Egypt? Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day of swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing or an action-packed adventure, a trip to paradise beach on Giftun Island is sure to provide the perfect day of fun and relaxation.
Our experienced representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and take you to the marina, where the boats will be waiting. Then you’ll sail to two different spots, where you’ll snorkel and explore the crystal-clear waters of the Red Sea. With a visibility of up to 30 meters, you’ll be able to witness the incredible, colorful fish and explore the coral of various colors.
After snorkeling, you’ll enjoy a delicious open buffet lunch. Here, you’ll be able to sample a variety of local dishes and refreshments. After lunch, you’ll sail to one of the most beautiful beaches in the area, Paradise beach on Giftun Island.
Here, you’ll spend two hours on the beach. Relax, swim, and sunbathe to your heart’s content.
As the day winds down, you’ll sail back to the marina, you can enjoy some fun water sports and activities with the bumper and banana. This is a great opportunity to have some fun with friends and family or just to relax and enjoy the scenery.
Once you reach the marina, you’ll return to your hotel for a quiet night’s sleep.
– Tour: 7-8 hours
– Group: Not private (shared)
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED
– Sun Protection.
– beach shoes.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Pickup and drop-off from Hurghada Hotels.
– Snorkeling equipment & Life jackets.
– Service local guide.
– Soft and hot drinks onboard boat.
– Buffet lunch onboard boat.
– Water sport (banana & couchsurfing)
– DVD & Photos (available to purchase).
– Red Sea national park fees 5$ per person.
– Pick-up from (El Gouna – Makadi Bay – Sahl Hashesh) extra charges 5 $ per person.
– Pick-up from (Soma Bay – Safaga) extra charges 10 $ per person.
– Not wheelchair accessible.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult.
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.