The Red Sea is a place of wonder and amazement, where the vibrant coral reefs and diverse marine life are just waiting to be explored. However, not everyone is comfortable with getting wet or going diving in deeper waters. That’s why the semi-submarine boat Hurghada trip is the perfect option for those who want to experience the beauty of the underwater world in a safe and comfortable way.
From the moment will picks you up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, you know you’re in good hands. Once aboard the semi-submarine, you’ll be able to see everything clearly through the large panoramic windows. Even if you’ve never been snorkeling before, this will give you a chance to get close-up views of the colorful fish, coral reefs, and other aquatic creatures that make their home in the Red Sea.
One of the best things about the semi-submarine boat trip is that it doesn’t dive very deep. This means that you won’t have to worry about feeling uncomfortable or claustrophobic during your journey. Instead, you can relax and enjoy the magnificent sights all around you, taking in every detail without having to go under the water yourself. And if you do feel like experiencing the sea more closely, you can take advantage of approximately 30 minutes of snorkeling time. Here, you’ll be able to witness the vibrancy of marine life firsthand, as well as marvel at the diversity of species living within this unique ecosystem.
At the end of your adventure, will bring you back to your hotel, hoping that you had a great time on our trip. With memories that will last a lifetime!
– Tour: 2-3 hours
– Group: Not private (shared)
– Max travelers per product: 40
TIPS FOR TAKIN A SEMI-SUBMARINE BOAT TRIP IN HURGHADA
– Sun Protection.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Pickup and drop-off from Hurghada Hotels
– Snorkeling equipment & Life jackets
– Cola and a glass of mineral water
– DVD & Photos (available to purchase)
– Pick-up from (El Gouna – Makadi Bay – Sahl Hashesh) extra charges 10 $ per person.
– Pick-up from (Soma Bay – Safaga) extra charges 15 $ per person.
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the tour start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
– This experience requires good weather. If tour canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
There are no reviews yet.