Hurghada semi-submarine boat trip is a unique and thrilling way to explore the underwater world of the Red Sea in Hurghada. The semi-submarine boat is a specially designed boat that is equipped with a hull that is partially submerged in the water. Large panoramic windows, allowing passengers to get a close up view of the colorful coral reefs and marine life beneath the surface.
From the moment will picks you up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, you know you’re in good hands. Once aboard the semi-submarine, you’ll be able to see everything clearly through the large panoramic windows. Even if you’ve never been snorkeling before, this will give you a chance to get close-up views of the colorful fish, coral reefs, and other aquatic creatures that make their home in the Red Sea.
One of the best things about the semi-submarine boat trip is that it doesn’t dive very deep. This means that you won’t have to worry about feeling uncomfortable or claustrophobic during your journey. Instead, you can relax and enjoy the magnificent sights all around you, taking in every detail without having to go under the water yourself. And if you do feel like experiencing the sea more closely, you can take advantage of approximately 30 minutes of snorkeling time. Here, you’ll be able to witness the vibrancy of marine life firsthand, as well as marvel at the diversity of species living within this unique ecosystem.
At the end of your adventure Hurghada semi-submarine trip, will bring you back to your hotel, hoping that you had a great time on our trip. With memories that will last a lifetime!
– Tour: 2-3 hours
– Group: Not private (shared)
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED
– Sun Protection
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Pickup and drop-off from Hurghada Hotels.
– Snorkeling equipment & Life jackets.
– Cola and a glass of mineral water.
– DVD & Photos (available to purchase).
– Pick-up from (El Gouna – Makadi Bay – Sahl Hashesh) extra charges 5 $ per person.
– Pick-up from (Soma Bay – Safaga) extra charges 10 $ per person.
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.