Sharm El Naga is the perfect spot for snorkeling, as it is home to a wide variety of coral reefs and sea creatures. The reefs here are home to a variety of colorful fish, including parrotfish, damselfish, and clownfish. You can also spot octopuses, sea turtles, and other marine life such as manta rays.
The tour starts early in the morning, our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to Sharm El Naga to explore a wide variety of coral reefs and sea creatures.
The tour includes a professional guide who will accompany you throughout the day and provide you with helpful information about the sites you visit. The guide will also take you to the best snorkeling spots in the area, so you can get the most out of your experience.
You will also be provided with all the necessary snorkeling gear, such as a mask, snorkel, and fins. This will ensure that you can explore the underwater world of Sharm El Naga in comfort and safety.
The middle of the day, you can enjoy eating a delicious Egyptian lunch, then return to the beach to enjoy watching the marine life.
In the end of the day at 4:00pm will start back to your hotel loaded with unforgettable memories.
– Tour: 7-8 hours
– Group: Not private (shared)
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED
– Sun Protection.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Pick up services from your Hurghada | Makadi Bay & return.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– All taxes & service charge.
– Life Jacket and Snorkeling equipment.
– DVD & Photos (available to purchase).
– Transfer from (Sahl Hasheesh, El Gouna – Safaga – Soma Bay) Extra charge 10 $ per person.
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.