Dolphin House trip program in Hurghada is an exciting adventure that offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness some of the most intelligent and playful creatures in the Red Sea. This program is perfect for all ages and offers a unique experience to get up close and personal with these majestic animals in their natural habitat.
The program starts with guests being picked up from their Hurghada hotel and transferred to a boat docked on the Red Sea marine. The program includes two snorkeling stops, each lasting 45 minutes. During this time, guests can explore the vibrant underwater world of the Red Sea and encounter a diverse array of marine life. After snorkeling, guests will be served a delicious lunch. Soft drinks will be available throughout the day to keep guests hydrated.
In addition, the program also includes a visit to the real dolphin house. While there, guests will have the opportunity to witness these amazing animals in their natural habitat and create unforgettable memories. We can swim with dolphins, bearing in mind that they are wild animals that have their own privacy and feelings, so do not try to touch them.
In addition to snorkeling and swimming with dolphins in their natural habitat, the Dolphin House trip program also offers guests the chance to enjoy a variety of water sports, including banana ride and bumper ride. After enjoying all the activities, guests will head back to shore, and then back to the hotel to spend a nice quiet night.
– Tour Duration: 07 | 08 hours
– Tour Types: Group
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED
– Sun Protection.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Pickup and drop-off from Hurghada Hotels.
– Snorkeling equipment & Life jackets.
– Service local guide.
– Soft and hot drinks onboard boat.
– Buffet lunch onboard boat.
– Water sport (banana & bumper)
– All service charges and taxes.
– DVD & Photos (available to purchase).
– Red Sea national park fees 5$ per person.
– Pick-up from (El Gouna – Makadi Bay – Sahl Hashesh) extra charges 5 $ per person.
– Pick-up from (Soma Bay – Safaga) extra charges 10 $ per person.
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.