Early in the morning, our representative will pick you up from your Hurghada hotel to Cairo, the distance from Hurghada to Cairo is about 5-6 hours, so you can grab some sleep in your private, air-conditioned vehicle on route to Egypt’s capital. Be sure to order a breakfast box (own expense) from your hotel reception beforehand. when we arrive to Cairo will head straight to the Egyptian Museum.
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in the Middle East and houses the largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. The museum displays an extensive collection spanning from the Predynastic Period. Among the museum’s unrivaled collection are the complete burials of Yuya and Thuya, Psusennes I and the treasures of Tanis, and the Narmer Palette commemorating the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under one king, which is also among the museum’s invaluable artifacts. The museum also including the Tutankhamun collection, which contains his gold death mask and jewelry. If you wish, visit the Royal Mummy Room (additional cost) to peer at the mummies of some of Egypt’s most important pharaohs.
Next, will take a 30-minute break for lunch at a local restaurant, then we drive to El Giza to Walk around the famous, 4,500-year-old pyramids, admiring the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the last remaining of the Ancient Wonders of the World, and seeing its two smaller neighbors of Chephren and Mycerinus. Then, enjoy a close-up look at the Sphinx and Valley Temple, both set in the shadow of the pyramids.
Pyramids of Giza
The pyramids of Giza complex on the Giza Plateau in Greater Cairo, that includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Pyramid of Khafre, and the Pyramid of Menkaure, along with their associated pyramid complexes of Giza. All were built during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, between 2600 and 2500 BC. The site also includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ village.
The Great Sphinx of Giza is a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature with the head of a human, and the body of a lion. Facing directly from west to east, it stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of the Nile in Giza, Egypt. The face of the Sphinx appears to represent the pharaoh Khafre. The original shape of the Sphinx was cut from the bedrock and has since been restored with layers of limestone blocks. It measures 73 m (240 ft) long from paw to tail, 20 m (66 ft) high from the base to the top of the head and 19 m (62 ft) wide at its rear haunches. Its nose was broken off for unknown reasons.
After finishing our tour, will enjoy a shopping stop before beginning the journey back to Hurghada.
– Tour Duration: 19 | 20 hours
– Tour Types: Group
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada.
– Air-conditioned vehicle.
– Qualified Egyptologist guide.
– Lunch at a good quality restaurant.
– Bottle of water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– All service charges and taxes.
– Pick-up from (Sahl Hashesh – Makadi Bay- El Gouna) extra charges 15$ per person.
– Pick-up from (Soma Bay – Safaga) extra charges 20$ per person.
– Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing:
1- Egyptian Museum fees (350 LE) per person.
2- Pyramids and Sphinx fees (360 LE) per person.
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.