Hurghada Diving excursion!!! Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada, we can also pick you up from your hotel in (El Gouna – Makadi Bay – Sahl Hasheesh – Soma Bay – Safaga) with extra charges, to the diving center in Hurghada. You will collect your diving equipment before the trip, then you will board the boat and prepare to sail to start your trip.
– Beginner Divers: discover diving for the first time in your life! You’ll learn how to use scuba gear and get a quick and easy-to-understand introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. The instructor will explain it briefly before each dive. The duration of each dive is 20 – 30 minutes. The maximum depth is 8-10 meters. The diver must be at least 12 years old.
– Certified Divers: discover the beauty of the Red Sea and enjoy its wonderful marine life, your instructor will explain the place of diving, and you will dive together side by side. The duration of each dive is 40 – 60 minutes.
Our day trip including two dives, instructor guide, dive equipment, mineral water and coffee on board, time for lunch between dives. At the end of your trip, we will return you to the marina and then to the diving center to wash and hand over your equipment, then will return you to your hotel with beautiful memories will not forget until we meet again on a new Hurghada diving adventure.
– Tour: 7-8 hours
– Group type: Not private (shared)
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Pickup services from your hotel & return in Hurghada.
– All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
– Multilingual dive instructor.
– Buffet lunch included.
– All diving equipment.
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Red Sea national park fees 5$ per person.
– Pick up from (El Gouna – Makadi Bay – Sahl Hashesh) extra charges 10$ per person.
– Pick up from (Soma Bay – Safga) extra charges 15 $ per person.
– Wheelchair accessible.
– Minimum age is 10 years.
– Allow travelers to specify their own pickup point.
– Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
– Pregnant travelers (Not recommended).
– Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.