Hurghada parasailing is one of the most exciting activities that can be experienced in Egypt. It is a great way to get a birds-eye view of the beauty of this city located on the Red Sea. Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to the marina. Sailing from the marina by speedboat to the Parasailing boat, parasailing with a partner or on your own, spend flying 07-10 min over the waves of the Red Sea enjoy the sea view Red Sea mountains from 165-200 feet (50-60 meters).
Captain and crew will do all the best to ensure your comfort and safety, you must know that your safety is our number one concern. Both captain and crew are CPR and Advanced First Aid Certified, all parasailing equipment is regularly inspected and certified.
After finish Hurghada parasailing trip, we will return you to your hotel with an unforgettable experience and memory.
– Tour: 60-120 min
– Group: Not private (shared)
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– All transfers by a air-conditioned vehicle.
– Pick up services from your hotel in (Hurghada) and return.
– Life Vest equipment.
– Flight time 07-10 min
– All service charges and taxes.
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Pick-up from (El Gouna – Sahl Hashesh – Makadi Bay) extra charges 5$ per person.
– Pick-up from (Safaga – Soma Bay) extra charges 10$ per person.
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.