Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to our beloved country Egypt! Arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representative will meet you at the airport reception and assistance to get the visa, pass passport control, and transfer to the selected hotel.
Day 2: Cairo
Giza Pyramids & Sphinx
Morning after breakfast, get ready to experience the icons of ancient Egypt, with Egyptologist tour guide on an excursion to the Giza Pyramid Complex, where you can see the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Pyramid of Khafre, the Pyramid of Menkaure, and the Great Sphinx. The pyramids are the only remaining wonders of the ancient world. Leaving the Pyramids of Giza, we stop at a government supervised papyrus emporium where you can buy genuine papyrus at quite reasonable prices.
Continuing to the necropolis of Saqqara to explore the myriad tombs and the unique step pyramid of Zoser. This fascinating landmark was the first-ever pyramid and is constructed of six tombs built on top of each other. The rest of the day is free to relax or discover the pyramids area at night in the presence of Sound & Light Show (optional excursion).
Overnight: Cairo | Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Cairo
Cairo Old City
Breakfast at hotel than Uncover Egypt’s capital. Start at the Salah Al-Din Citadel, located on the spur of the Muqattam hills. It a medieval Islamic-era fortification in Cairo, built by Salah Al-Din. It was the seat of government in Egypt and the residence of its rulers for nearly 700 years from the 13th century. Enjoy visiting the Mohamed Ali Mosque erected within the walls of the Citadel. The alabaster Mohammed Ali Mosque built in 1824 is one of Cairo’s landmarks.
Continue discover Old Cairo. Here the remains of the old Babylon’s fortress walls partially surrounding the Coptic Quarter with its fascinating churches, the convent of St. George and the Ben Izra Synagogue. Then, tour the most famous bazaar in Cairo, the vibrant Khan El Khalili, located in the old area of Al-Qahira.
Then will drive to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities near Tahrir Square, which has the richest and most important collection of objects from Ancient Egypt in the world. The collection is constantly growing since the museum is the primary recipient of any finds made on the soil of Egypt. There you can contemplate the precious treasures of Tutankhamen, the most famous king of Ancient Egypt. The museum includes a Mummy Chamber with extra cost. Return back to your hotel.
Overnight: Cairo | Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Departure Cairo
Morning, you get your breakfast at hotel, then transfer to Cairo International Airport. At the end of your trip, Pharaohs Tours wishes you a safe journey home and welcomes you when you return again very soon on a new Egyptian adventure.
– Tour Duration: 4 Days | 3 Nights
– Tour Types: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Meet & assist at Cairo Airport.
– 3 nights at 4-star hotel accommodation.
– 3 Breakfasts (Vegetarian options available for all meals on request).
– Modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
– Qualified Egyptologist guide during the tours.
– All service charges and taxes.
– International flights and Entry visa Egypt.
– Travel insurance.
– Entrance fees for sightseeing:
01- Pyramids: 360 LE
02- Sakkara: 300 LE
03- Saladin Citadel: 300 LE
04- Egyptian Museum: 300 LE
– Not wheelchair accessible.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes and sun protection is recommended.
– The entry visa to Egypt costs for non-restricted nationalities 25 $USD per person upon arrival.
– Prices are upon request for the period 23 December to 08 January (Christmas & New Year), 16 to 25 Apr (Easter).
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.