Our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to pyramids tour, will visiting the Great Pyramid of King Cheops which is the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the pyramid of Chephren, the pyramid of Mycerinus. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids, and take pictures. Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley temple and ride a camel in the Sahara Desert for 30 Minutes around the pyramids. After taking your Lunch in a traditional restaurant.
After finished Giza pyramids tour, you will head to see the Step Pyramid of Djoser (c.2686–2667 BC) in Saqqara. Saqqara is truly an open-air museum and one of the most important cemeteries of Memphis (c.3040–2686 BC), which was itself one of the most important cities in ancient Egyptian history. The name of the site most likely derives from the god of this necropolis Sokar.
At the end of the day, we will return you to your hotel, loaded with exciting and unforgettable memories.
– Tour: 8-9 hours
– Group: private tour/activity
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Hotel pickup and drop-off by Private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Qualified Egyptologist guide.
– Bottled water.
– Riding camel for 30 minutes.
– Lunch in quality restaurant.
– Entrance fees Giza Pyramids – Memphis – Sakkara – Sphinx.
– Drinks at restaurant.
– Not wheelchair accessible.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult.
– Most travelers can participate.
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.