Early in the morning, our Egyptologist tour guide will take you from your hotel in Aswan to South Aswan Abu Simbel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. When you arrive at the Abu Simbel Temples, your guide will provide you with an in-depth tour of the site, as well as an explanation of its history and significance.
The Abu Simbel Temples are two massive rock-cut temples that were commissioned by Pharaoh Ramesses II and built during the 19th Dynasty of ancient Egypt (1279-1213 BCE). The larger temple, known as the Great Temple, was dedicated to the gods Amun, Ra-Horakhty, and Ptah, as well as to Pharaoh Ramesses II himself, the smaller temple, known as the Small Temple, was dedicated to the goddess Hathor and the Pharaoh’s favorite wife, Nefertari.
End of the tour, you will have some free time to explore the area and take pictures, and we head back to your hotel in Aswan, loaded with unforgettable memories until you come back to us again.
– Tour: 7-8 hours
– Group: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSION
– Hotel pickup and drop-off from Aswan hotels/Nile cruise & return.
– Bottle of water.
– Egyptologist tour guide.
– Entrance fees.
– Not wheelchair accessible.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult.
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the – tour’s start time.
– Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.
– This tour requires good weather. If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.